Excursion to "dhading"

                                                 
Hello it's me Bipan kumal . Today I am going to share about my experience while I am going tour in dhading.
When we know that we are going Dhading me and my friends are so excited because we were going to dhading for 1 night 2 day .
In morning I woke up at 5'0 clock and get ready. And we were told to arrive at 10:00 but because of some problems we left for our destination at 10:30 am. We were start our journey at 11:00 am. In journey we ate tiffine.
After the long and exciting Journey we finally reached our destination at 4 pm. At camp spring wood of dhading.  Then first we ate our meal and during the meal and we were told to  stay in the tent.
There are around 12  tent altogether for girla  one tent 3 girls were told to sit and in one big tent all boys .   Then we kept our things inside the tent and doing some rest. And we went to travell on the long bridge known as jhalunge bridge.
 After going long bridge we were going in the river side . We played there with water and soil and click photos.
We wrote our name in the soil. At last we came back to the tent. After coming in the tent we started to dance and sing.  Then we ate our dinner at 7:00 pm then again we start dancing, playing vollyball. And we ate the chicken on BBQ. Then we went to river side for searching ghost. Some of my friends including me were making horror's sound and making girls scared.

Then at 12:00 pm we  went to river side we had a lot of fun and dipak sir and my friends try to scared us but no one was scared becauese we were in group. Then we returning to the camp. At morning deepak sir came to wake boys up Then  we wake up and went to washroom for being fresh and brushing teeth.

And then we ate our breakfast . Then we went for hike to krishna vir . And then we saw there different peopole farmings beautiful seanery.

while going there we were very tired . And while returning back their was so fun because the road is so slipping , So  many students felt down. And deepak sir also felt down . While returning we played in water their also.


After returning back again we went to riverside for last time and we click photos.
We left the  Camp in 3pm. During journey I was listening music in speeker and we reached home at 6pm. 


At  last I only want to say that this was the most memorable tour in my life i cant forget.

Comments

Popular Posts